Meeting reminder

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jul 8 21:36:57 NZST 2000

A quick reminder that there is a meeting this Monday, July 10, 7:30pm at

the Johnsonville Community Centre - same room as last time (Friendship
Lounge). Hope to see you all there. (as usual there will be a $3 cover
charge to allow us to cover the cost of the venue + tea and coffee)

The topic for this month is 'Resource for help with Linux' - since we
have a few new members who have only just installed Linux I though we'd
try and cover some sites to get help and find sources of software.