Machine Specifications for InstallFest

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Fri Jun 16 16:38:44 NZST 2000

charset="iso-8859-1"

All those who are interested in the InstallFest (scheduled
for early July) please take a look at the attached file.

Fill it out to the best of your ability, then email it back
to me. I will then contact you and let you know the
distributions that I have at hand that should suit your
machine.

Cheers

Jamie

PS. I can try and answer any questions that you may have,
but I cannot promise to be able to answer them - if I can
not I will try and point you to resources that might be
able to.

<<survey.txt>>