InstallFest - 1 July from 10:00am

jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 21 10:48:14 NZST 2000

Given the relatively small numbers who are interested in an
Installfest and the cost of a venue we have elected to hold it at my
home. It will be held on Saturday July 1 starting at 10am and
finishing whenever (an advantage of not having to hire a venue!).

Those interested should email me at jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz and I
will send you back my address and phone number so that you can find
me on the day and have a phone number should you get lost (I may scan
a map and include it in the email to make it easier).

I would appreciate those attending being able to pay $2 ea. to cover
the costs of tea/coffee/milk/biscuits etc. which will be available
throughout the day.

We will organise lunch on the day but I expected that we will all
contribute to getting pizza, fish & chips or similar.

Cheers

Jamie

PS. Willing arms will be available to help people get their gear from
their cars, down the stairs into my flat. It should be noted that
parking can be at something of a premium in my street so don't be
surprised is you have to park a few houses away.