[wellylug] ** REMINDER ** -Reply

John Hamlin John.Hamlin at telecom.co.nz
Thu Jun 29 14:44:07 NZST 2000

I have to take a rein check. I have to go to Whangaui to say see ya later to an Aussie Student who we billeted this year. My son and him swapped schools for a term an are now returning.

I also had a wee problem getting my mittens on an old Pentium 133 that I wanted to load Office Star onto.

Hope the installfest goes well.

>>> jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz 29/06/00 09:36 >>>
A reminder to all:

We have the InstallFest planned for this weekend. I will be sending
out details of how to find my home this evening to all those that
have expressed an interest in the InstallFest - today is pretty much
the last chance if any others want to get some help installing Linux
on Saturday.

Email me directly at jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz if you are
interested but have yet to confirm your attendance.

Cheers

Jamie

Let Internet Call Manager notify you of phone calls while you're surf!
Never feel rushed to get off-line again. Includes Caller ID and Web
voicemail. And only $5 per month. Start your FREE trial today!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6080/7/_/_/_/962228217/

.-. Wellington
/V\ Linux
// \\ Users