Monday's meeting

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 8 19:55:01 NZDT 2000

Due to being busy with work, and planning moving flats, I've been unable
to come up with a Linux related topic for the upcoming meeting. What I
thought we might do instead is have a bit of a brainstorming session on
how we can promote the group and perhaps together we can design a flyer
that we can distribute around town to try and drum up membership.

If we can increase our membership we'll get a better knowledge base and
we'll have more people who can speak on different topics.

So bring your thinking caps along on Monday night and lets get the ball
rolling!

Cheers

Jamie