Xmas BBQ

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sat Nov 18 13:54:14 NZDT 2000

Hi folks

I would like to gauge the interest in holding a club BBQ one Saturday in
Decemeber. As we do not have the venue booked for December or January it
will be the last time for us to get together for the year and have a social
ocassion.

We would supply the place and the BBQ and just ask people to bring meat for
themselves, and we can provide a few salads.

If I can get enough people who are interested I would propose that we hold
this on Saturday 9 December.

Reply to the list and we'll see what interest is like and make a decision by
the end of next week.

Thanks

Jamie