Mondays Meeting

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sun Sep 10 09:10:23 NZST 2000

charset="iso-8859-1"

It was decided last meeting that this coming meeting would cover the topic =
of linking Windows and Linux boxes. I can offer a little information on thi=
s topic - but given that I can't even get my Linux box to print to a Samba =
server at this stage I can't profess to be an expert so anyone who would li=
ke to assist in the discussion tomorrow night would be most welcome.

I also need to point out that I will most likely not be bringing my PC, but=
I feel that the discussion can proceed anyway.