[wellylug] Linux Provider

Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Mon Aug 20 22:28:24 NZST 2001

I am putting a proposal to a local school.  I will be recommending that they
look at Linux as being the solution to their security problem with Win98
peer network.  Win 98 cannot be made secure.  Linux would need to hold the
Windows data files securely, enabling the Windows 98 workstations to do the
processing.  They already have a major Apple Mac installation doing email
service and firewall.

Who is a respected vendor of such solutions in Wellington or the Valley?  I
am not up to this standard of service yet.

Lindsay

Secure all your Web servers now: Get your FREE Guide and learn to: DEPLOY THE LATEST ENCRYPTION,
DELIVER TRANSPARENT PROTECTION, and More!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VihfLB/nT7CAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lug/