[wellylug] Virus Problems

glc glc at clear.net.nz
Sat Dec 1 13:37:42 NZDT 2001

Sorry about the virus....Norton and AVG didn't detect it (both November updates), I downloaded a
 Norton update dated 24 Nov which did detect it and I thought killed it but
it came back several times. (as you guys have noticed)
I have  rebooted and run NAV several times just today  and it has found no virus. I also ran
 the AVG update dated 1 Dec and it hasn't found any either .
hope this gets everything pretty much back in order, but I'm sure I get reminders from you guys if you get any more of theese !!.
Also giving Opera 5 a go if Outlook is the cause of this problem.

Unfortunately Mandrake wasn't much help for me with this problem since it only dials for me and doesn't want to connect to any server , although I will look into this

Again.. sorry to you guys about any inconvienience caused
Grant

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.