[wellylug] Reminder - Wellington Linux Users Group Meeting

James Riley jamesjriley at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 22:31:46 NZST 2001

I too would be interested, but unfortunatly I am not in NZ,
so see you next time.

James

 --- Jamie Dobbs <jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz> wrote: > I for one would
be interested .

> Jamie
> WLIG Organiser

=====
James Riley

EMAIL: jamesjriley at yahoo.com
TEXT MESSAGE: 6421784028 at sms.vodaphone.net.nz

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!

        http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lug/