[wellylug] Coyote

Kay and Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 22 11:27:44 NZST 2001

Struggling to get my head around Coyote network card installation.

I am trying to recycle a Pentium 75 from Acer with 40 Megs of 72 pin DRAM.
It is all ISA.  Ahem!  The cards I have are not easily installed because I
need the IRQ/address.

Buying new ISA NIC's is an expensive option.  They cost more than PCI now.
So what should be my strategy?  I can install the NE2000 ISA's easy enough.
I do not know what to put as IRQ/address?

I would think it worth considering setting up Coyote at the meeting one
month though the telephone access might be difficult?

Lindsay

        http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lug/