[wellylug] dselect in Debian

Jeremy Naylor e_livingnz at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jul 24 20:57:53 NZST 2001

Hey Daniel,

Ok - would snail mail be alright? I ask because I haven't got my drivers
license or car yet. But I don't want you to waste your time and money
coming out here just because of that fact though.

By the way, why can't you download it from the NZ Debian FTP server? It's
ftp://nz.debian.org, AFAIK.

Yep - I can run gmc fine now.

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.