[wellylug] **New Discussion Board**

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 14 21:01:43 NZST 2001

It is with great pleasure that I announce the launch of a new discussion
board for the Wellington Linux Users Group.

Thanks to Llyod from FUSiON.NET we now have a wonderful new discussion board
with no ads, popups or other annoyances.

Please be aware that all users will have to signup at the board site to be
able to post messages but I'm sure there are no hassles with that.

**NOTE** This board software is in active testing so please do report any
problems so that Lloyd can work then out.

Cheers

Jamie

        http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lug/