[wellylug] Solaris 8

glc glc at clear.net.nz
Wed May 9 06:48:59 NZST 2001

charset="iso-8859-1"

It works happy with a another dos partition, It has has troubles with a lin=
ux partition because solaris & linux use the same ID (0x82). but it can be =
done.
There's a Solaris(i386) faq at http://sun.drydog.com/faq/

I suggest you go to the sun site to get the HCL. The hardware support is po=
or compared to Linux
----- Original Message -----=20