[wellylug] Hello, my name is ....

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 24 20:17:16 NZST 2001

Hi Rane

We meet on the second Monday of every month in Johnsonville. I just haven't
had the time to update the web site as yet with meeting summaries etc. but
we do meet regularly, but it is in Johnsonville (although thats not really
that far from Central Wellington! - I'm sure you might be able to find a
ride to a meeting from someone who goes past your area if you were to ask ;)

Cheers

Jamie
WLUG Organiser