[wellylug] Debian

Jeremy Naylor e_livingnz at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Nov 5 19:11:21 NZDT 2001

No offense or anything but what's wrong with FTPing from CityLink? They're
very fast (of course) so why not just leave your PC FTPing while you're
doing other stuff? ;)

Please don't take any offense from this.

At 06:28 PM 11/5/2001 +1300, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just wondering if anybody new somewhere I could borrow / buy a copy of
>Debian 2.2r3 for as cheap as possible.  I am spending way too much time
>ftp'ing from citylink...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rane
>
>raneb at slingshot.co.nz

>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>// \\  Users
>/(   )\ Group
>^^-^^
>         <http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/>http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

This e-mail message may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive
information. Only the intended recipient[s] may access or use it. If you
are not the intended recipient[s] please delete this e-mail message and
notify us promptly. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or similar in this email message or any attachment.

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/