[wellylug] GLC may have a virus?

Steve Withers swithers at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 28 23:10:54 NZDT 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:45, you wrote:
> So which has the highest approval rating?

It sees to boil down to Eudora 5.1 or Pegasus 4.01.

Pegasus is NZ-written.....and has always been popular. I think it is
free. I have used earlier version (3.x).....but have no idea what 4.x
is like.

Eudora 5.1 is free as long as you don't mind a small ad in the lower
left corner.....or you can pay US$39 / copy and buy it.....

My wife bought it after a couple of weeks. She likes it a lot. It has
mood alerts and speel chekcing and all that good stuff.

Steve

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.