P.S. - Re: [wellylug] Re: wellylug list

Joga Nakka (DSLWN) jogan at datacom.co.nz
Mon Oct 8 09:22:08 NZDT 2001

I am in Newlands

Joga
-----Original Message-----
From: Lindsay Hunter [mailto:klhunter at paradise.net.nz]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 10:30 PM
To: wellylug at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: P.S. - Re: [wellylug] Re: wellylug list

I am in Evans Bay.

Lindsay

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Naylor [mailto:e_livingnz at yahoo.co.nz]
Sent: Saturday, 6 October 2001 9:38 p.m.
To: wellylug at yahoogroups.com

Well, just out of curiosity, does everybody live in and/or around J'ville?
Or are we all scattered around Wellington? For one, I live in Tawa. :)

At 09:26 PM 10/6/2001 +1200, you wrote:

I am willing to join a small group to run meetings.

I am technically illiterate and value the group for the opportunity and
enjoyment it brings me.  Cost of venue is an issue but should not be a big
issue.  But it does need perhaps a decision process.  RFC and comment
perhaps given the short turn around required?

Any suggestions as to venue?  Jamie needs to be part of this even though he
is in the middle of a house move.

Lindsay Hunter

9341702