[wellylug] A little project....

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Thu Aug 1 20:22:26 NZST 2002

I thought I'd mention that I have set up a "public access Internet
terminal" in our office: Cyrix 166, 32MB RAM.  Mandrake 8.2, Mozilla and
a lightweight window manager.

S l o w

R e a l l y    s l o w

:-)

Damon

On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 19:54, Lindsay Hunter wrote:

    Right.  That changes things perhaps?  Should be postpone any serious
    discussion for 7 days?

    Lindsay

    <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231049.2206939.3660593.1971030/D=egroupweb/S=17050065
    80:HM/A=1175219/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_youH1/g22lp?Tar