[wellylug] Windows XP install compared with Redhat and Mandra kes latest install

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Wed Aug 7 17:05:05 NZST 2002

Ok that's fine.  Please remind me on Monday to bring them in though!!!

Damon

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 16:51, Centurion Computer Technology Limited
wrote: How about I bring my machine with a cdwriter to the wellylug
meeting
coming up, and you bring a ciopy of what ever you have, I'll bring loads
of cdr's and we can burn a copy for who ever wants it for say $3 a cd.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/09Lw8C/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/