[wellylug] Help! - Favour needed

David McNab david at rebirthing.co.nz
Sat Aug 31 19:10:13 NZST 2002

--
You are running Gecko class User agent string: Mozilla/5.0
Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020815 Sat Aug 31 19:33:27

Pretty bang-on, considering I'm running Galeon 1.2.5 which uses the
Gecko engine within Mozilla.

David

> > I'm getting very strange results here using Paradise, which I have
> > not seen before.  It's coming up with all kinds of stuff.
> >
> > Thanks very much indeed!
> >
> > Damon
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
> > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=228862.2128520.3581629.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705006580:HM/A=1182708/R=0/*http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-1039-333%0A>
> >

> >   .-.  Wellington /V\ Linux > > // \\ Users > > /( )\ Group > >
> >   ^^-^^ http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ~--> 4 DVDs Free +s&p

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kind Regards David

--

Need to send an encrypted message to me?  Get my public (encryption)
key from: http://www.rebirthing.co.nz/gpg/david.asc

Did you know that all the email you send and receive can be read by
virtually anybody?  For information on how to protect your emails from
prying eyes, visit http://www.gnupg.org

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/