[wellylug] Reminder - Wellingon Linux Users Group Meeting

Bret Comstock Waldow bwaldow at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 11 15:34:20 NZDT 2002

I have:

desktop with two NICs
laptop with built-in 10/100 NIC plus PCMCIA NIC
2 - straight ethernet cables ~2 meters each
1 - cross-over enthernet cable 10 meters

And I need to learn about networking and firewalls.

Would any of this be useful?

regards,
Bret

Jamie Dobbs wrote:

> I can bring a 5 port hub if necessary, but no PC or network cables this time
> as they are all currently in use.

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
When building an e-commerce site, you want to start with a
secure foundation. Learn how with VeriSign's FREE Guide.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWSNbC/XdiDAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/