[wellylug] *HELP* Tonights Meeting *HELP*

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 11 15:11:25 NZDT 2002

HELP!

I'm feeling quite unwell at the moment and in all likelyhood I won't
be able to make tonights meeting.
This leaves us with the problem of getting the 'usual' stuff to the
meeting tonight - coffee, tea, sugar, milk and the key to the venue.
Is anyone able to come and collect the 'box of goodies' from my home
this evening prior to the meeting and take care of things for me?
Sorry to dump this out at such short notice but I'm afraid that I
have a throbbing headache I I just can't see myself making it
tonight.
If anyone can do this please get in contact with me via email
(jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz) and then I can give you my address etc.

TIA

Jamie

**
WARNING: This email and any attachments are confidential to the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Any disclosure, copying, storage, distribution,
reproduction, or other use is prohibited.
VIEWS expressed in this email and attachments are those of the
individual sender and not necessarily the NZ Press Association.
RETURN ADDRESS:
Email: please use the address of the sender
Ph: 64 4 472 7910 Fax: 64 4 473 7480
PO Box 1599, Wellington, New Zealand

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Find
the perfect solution in this FREE Guide from VeriSign.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jWSNbC/UdiDAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/