[wellylug] *HELP* Tonights Meeting *HELP*

Daniel Reurich dreurich at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 5 03:04:07 NZDT 2002

Ok.
Try taking 2 nurofen with a Glass of milk or food.  I Can almsot guarantee
it will fix it in half an hour

Cheers

		Daniel

On 2002.02.11 16:39 jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> Thanks for to offer Daniel, but Lindsay got back to me just before you
> and I'm
> expecting him to pick it up.
>
> Quoting Daniel Reurich <dreurich at paradise.net.nz>:
>
> > Sure thing, Just give me your address and I will come and pick up your
> > box
> > of things about 7:00pm
> >
> > On 2002.02.11 15:11 Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> > > HELP!
> > >
> > > I'm feeling quite unwell at the moment and in all likelyhood I won't
> > > be able to make tonights meeting.
> > > This leaves us with the problem of getting the 'usual' stuff to the
> > > meeting tonight - coffee, tea, sugar, milk and the key to the venue.
> > > Is anyone able to come and collect the 'box of goodies' from my home
> > > this evening prior to the meeting and take care of things for me?
> > > Sorry to dump this out at such short notice but I'm afraid that I
> > > have a throbbing headache I I just can't see myself making it
> > > tonight.
> > > If anyone can do this please get in contact with me via email
> > > (jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz) and then I can give you my address
> > etc.
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Jamie
> > >

> > *********************************************************************
> > > **
> > > WARNING: This email and any attachments are confidential to the
> > > intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> > > notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
> > and
> > > attachments. Any disclosure, copying, storage, distribution,
> > > reproduction, or other use is prohibited.
> > > VIEWS expressed in this email and attachments are those of the
> > > individual sender and not necessarily the NZ Press Association.
> > > RETURN ADDRESS:
> > > Email: please use the address of the sender
> > > Ph: 64 4 472 7910 Fax: 64 4 473 7480
> > > PO Box 1599, Wellington, New Zealand

> > > .-. Wellington
> > > /V\ Linux
> > > // \\ Users
> > > /( )\ Group
> > > ^^-^^
> > > http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > >

> >  .-. Wellington
> >  /V\ Linux
> >  // \\ Users
> > /( )\ Group
> >  ^^-^^
> >  http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >

>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>  // \\  Users
> /(   )\ Group
>  ^^-^^
>         http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
When building an e-commerce site, you want to start with a
secure foundation. Learn how with VeriSign's FREE Guide.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWSNbC/XdiDAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/