[wellylug] certification

Daniel Reurich dreurich at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 18 08:02:59 NZDT 2002

You must have been talking to me.  The company is called smartcertify, and
the website is www.smartcertify.com.  The course I bought was for LInux
certification and covered everything for RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer),
LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Certification, Sair and GNU Linux
certification, I think it was under the heading of LPI Linux Certification.
 The course is designed as a self study course and covers everything right
from scratch, and is supposed to be suitable for those new to linux, who
have some experience on someother popular proprietary OSes.

On 2002.02.17 20:29 Glen Ogilvie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was talking to someone at the meeting, about certification.  He was
> talking
> about an outfit called "Smart Certified" I think.. can't find them on the
>
> net.  If anyone knows about this.. can they get back to me.  It was
> something
> like a RHCE plus other qualifications..  cheaper than usual I think.
>
> Regards
> Glen Ogilvie
>

>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>  // \\  Users
> /(   )\ Group
>  ^^-^^
>         http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

Sponsored by VeriSign - The Value of Trust
Pinpoint the right security solution for your company - FREE
Guide from industry leader VeriSign gives you all the facts.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pCuuSA/WdiDAA/yigFAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/