[wellylug] buy

Daniel Reurich dreurich at paradise.net.nz
Fri Mar 1 18:49:10 NZDT 2002

Hi Edouard,

I may be able to dig something up, though I would recommend buying new, as
you generally end up paying to much especially for second hand hard drives
and you don't know how it has been treated in the passed.  Any way, you can
now get a 20 Gb hard drive for a little over $200 and a cdrom drive for
around $100 or less, and that includes 12 months of guarantee!!  For some
good prices email me at: 		mailto:centurion at paradise.net.nz

On 2002.03.02 15:51 Edouard Chalaron wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry may not be the place, but I need, and hopefully will buy, a 2nd
> hand
> hard drive (5~10 Gb, IDE) and a CDrom drive (not a recorder, just a
> reader
> and IDE as well).
>
> If you have any of these, please email me directly.
>
> Regards
> Edouard
> e.chalaron at paradise.net.nz
>

>   .-.   Wellington