[wellylug] New Venue

William Hamilton william at thevirtual.co.nz
Fri Nov 22 16:57:22 NZDT 2002

I know that Welly City COucil provided a room for a LUG some years back,
we have also used them in the past for other community projects and zero
costs.  WOrth a quick call to WCC they are all very helpful.

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 15:08, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> There was much discussion about finding a new venue for the WLUG meetings at
> our November meeting. I see we have the one offer of a venue already
> (Rongotai College), has anyone else managed to find anything we could use?
>
> We need to make a decision on this before the end of the month so that I can
> tell J'ville for sure that we will not be using the venue next year and
> return the key to them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jamie
>

>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>  // \\  Users
> /(   )\ Group
>  ^^-^^
>         http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

William Hamilton

TheVirtual Ltd                  Voice:  +64 4 3810956
Wellington, New Zealand         Mobile: +64 21 650936
william at thevirtual.co.nz        www.thevirtual.co.nz

Making Virtual Business Reality

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM