[wellylug] Early Xmas: AT desktop and tower cases

Lorraine Offord & Tony Wills ajwills at paradise.net.nz
Wed Nov 27 20:05:01 NZDT 2002

I'll probably put these on nz.unwanted, but thought it a suitable
punishment, for all of you who dare prefer Linux over Losedows, to post it
here first.

I've got a lot of used AT style desktop and tower cases, with power
supplies, and a great pile of brand new (still boxed) AT style, slimline
desktop, full size desktop and wide tower cases WITHOUT power supplies
(most take standard AT power supplies).  Most take the old standard "AT"
style motherboards.

If anyone wants one (or two ... or ...) let me know.
I suspect they're not worth selling so I'm happy to swap them for (almost)
anything computer related but smaller! (or for anything goon-show related
:-), will probably even give them away to anyone who prefers Linux to that
other OS.

Also anyone want an EGA (old 9pin connector, 16 colour) (working) monitor?

And I've still got a couple of those 17" NCD x-terminal things if anyone is
still interested (again offer me just about anything for them, but no, I
won't pay you to take them away ;-)

--- Tony

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM