[wellylug] Meeting Places

Klenner, Colin colin.klenner at eds.com
Thu Nov 28 10:43:26 NZDT 2002

Thanks John for the suggestion.

Now are you able to take a lead and follow it up for us and report back on
results?

As you know we need a place on an ongoing basis each month. Ideally the
place will have at least a whiteboard, but we would like an Internet
connection if possible, and a projector would be even nicer.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Colin