Fwd: Re: [Gllug] Fwd: [wellylug] setting up server

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Thu Nov 28 13:00:54 NZDT 2002

Hi Joe,

Here's what some folks from the GLLUG (Greater London) had to say:

Subject: Re: [Gllug] Fwd: [wellylug] setting up server
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:39:32 +0000
From: Xander D Harkness <xander at harkness.co.uk>
To: gllug at linux.co.uk

Paul Cupis wrote:

>On Wednesday 27 November 2002 21:19, Jonathan Harker wrote:

There is also an IBM tutorial available on their site, I do not have the
URL to hand but I do have a local copy:

http://openapps.harkness.co.uk/Documentation/samba-a4.pdf

Kind regards
Xander

--
While having never invented a sin, I'm trying to perfect several.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Jonathan Harker
MUSAC
Massey University
http://www.massey.ac.nz/

Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/