[wellylug] Mandrake 9.0 security updates

Don Jones don at gamma.net.nz
Tue Oct 8 21:08:19 NZDT 2002

> Hi,
>
> In case you haven't sorted it yet: you enter the full URL of the RPMs
> directory, then ../base/hdlist.cz in the 2nd one.   Also, if you
> visit the 2nd directory, you will see you can also put in the
> synthesis file. If you are short on bandwidth, use whatever is
> smallest (as it doesn't include the package descriptions).
>
> Damon

Hi Damon

I presume your answering my question - I manadged to unsubscribe myself for a
few days. I played round and got the updates working ok shortly after asking
the Q - damn guis - so confusing :) Anyway now I can rsync off of
vftp.tranzpeer.net to a local ftp to provide all the mandrake users in my org
(a growing number) with a local update source.

Thanks

Don Jones

btw appologies if there was blank message from me on saturday - I was checking
if yahoo groups was happy to accept mail from my domain (my forward and
reverse dont match) - gotta stop using telnet to send mail ;)
--
"Intellectual Property" : a tool that the dinosaurs use to make sure
there are no mammals in the future. - Lawrence Lessig

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/