[wellylug] RedHat guru assistance required

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Mon Oct 21 10:50:45 NZDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 10:42, Peter Jones wrote:
> Well yes, but I already have e-smith and SNF is $US299.
> Also the specs for snf don't say if it supports PC cards or not
> so I could find myself in the same situation as now.
>
> Thanks, tho.

It's GPL: you can download it.  Since it is Mandrake 7.2, adding PCMCIA
support should be fairly easy.

Another thing to keep in mind is taking the code from SNF and adding it
on top of Mandrake 8.2 / 9.0.  Well-known Mandraker user ranger (Buchan
Milne) does this.  He is somewhat of an expert though.

Damon

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/JjlUgA/vN2EAA/kG8FAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/