[wellylug] Mandrake install

Damon Lynch damon at dev-zone.org
Mon Sep 30 10:43:16 NZST 2002

When you install the bootloader, make sure you get it to boot by default
with standard text mode instead of frame buffer (i.e. non-FB).  Make
that one default and you should be set :-)

I saw via google that folks are running voodoo 3 w/ Mandrake 8.2.

Damon

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 10:28, Peter Jones wrote:
> tried that and  there is a boot routine but it then said I had to insert the
> first disk.
> I'm currently trying the text install suggest by Damon.  25% installing
> packages so far
> will advise outcome

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/0XFolB/TM