[wellylug] RedHat Linux 9

Rob Giltrap rob at ubietygroup.com
Mon Apr 14 09:22:19 NZST 2003

If you are after a 'Gnome Desktop' environment I would tend to stick
with RH8. AS far as I can tell this release was to get the new POSIX
threading out the door so they can try it on the great unwashed before
it goes into their server product. Let me know if you still want a copy.

Rob.

--
Rob Giltrap <rob at ubietygroup.com>

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!