[wellylug] I have installed Linux Mandrake 9.1, Now what?

Peter Jones PeterJ at indeserve.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 14:52:44 NZST 2003

AFAIK, there is only the one version, Desktop Lycoris. There are different
releases, Amethyst Update 2, rel 46 is the stable one that is sold by
Walmart and the like, there is a beta rel 71 but from the number of
posts on the lycoris forums I think I'll avoid that for a bit.

Distributed source code? Don't know, what would I be looking for?