[wellylug] wanted: ISP Recommendations

Robin Hinde rjhinde at nzpcaws.computers.org.nz
Wed Aug 6 18:58:13 NZST 2003

I took advantage of the recent Orcon.net offer (I've used their free email for
years, guess it finally paid off for Orcon) and I'm pleased with it so far.

No setup fee, $20/month 5GB 128K Jetstart. Multiple email addresses, 10GB
website (static pages only AFAIK), reasonable webmail interface.

DSE ADSL router (with 4 10/100 ports, web based configuration) about $220
works well, easy to set up.

I'd previously been with paradise.net and I've been watching the service
slowly deteriorate from the early days.

cheers

 -=rjh=-