[wellylug] was X now Mandrake and Lycoris

Eugene Van Wyk Eugene.VanWyk at 4rf.com
Thu Aug 7 07:19:05 NZST 2003

I can see my NT4 NTFS disks from Mandrake9 on a dual boot dual disk
machine.  I have never actually tried to do anything across the
partitions, but when I next "do some Mandrake" I will give it a try.

I have accessed FAT partition directly between the platforms.

Eugene van Wyk
Test Development Engineer
4RF Communications
26 Glover str