[wellylug] was X now Mandrake

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Thu Aug 7 12:41:33 NZST 2003

Hi

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 10:27:51AM +1200, Peter Jones wrote:
> OK, we have a time, we have a date. Now we need a place.
> I thought Damon and I (and anyone else) were heading to Elsdon.
> I'm in Upper Hutt.

Oh ! I thought Damon meant me to go to his place, near Courtney Place
to look at the setup he has and look at Mandrake, then you were
bringing your pc so we can look at Lycoris ??

Persian

PS I asked should I bring my pc, in case I can get the problem
I have now fixed, or in case I can get Mandrake if I like it.
It does seem now though that I would have to order the Mandrake
package from somewhere and it will take a while.