[wellylug] Choice of chip for Linux box

Rob Giltrap rob at ubietygroup.com
Tue Aug 19 22:50:38 NZST 2003

I don't think that either CPU is better than the other for running
linux. Probably more important is which north/south bride chipset you
use to ensure that the drivers all work well. Intel has at times been
slow in getting their integrated graphics drivers into the xfree86
updates.

Rob.

--
Rob Giltrap <rob at ubietygroup.com>