[wellylug] test

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Aug 25 08:14:35 NZST 2003

HI Ewen,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 09:37:51 +1200, Ewen McNeill wrote:

> Ah.  It was your mail that was being rejected for the sender address
> problem (localhost.localdomain) -- I noticed a couple of bounced
> messages for that, so I've removed the "sender must be a valid domain"
> restriction on the mailing list mail server for now (figuring it's
> better people be able to post to ask about the problems).[0][1]

Please put any restrictions back onto the mailing list that you need for
large mail volume problems and and other hassles you have.
I have also asked the guy who installed my Redhat for help.

Thanks for all the info, I am printing out to study it, I still will definitely
need more help from a Redhat person to make changes I think, I just don't have
the knowledge to alter those files!

thanks again

Persian