[wellylug] ogg handheld players

Brenda Wallace brenda at wallace.net.nz
Wed Dec 3 09:57:38 NZDT 2003

battery life isn't an issue.

My TT still has 30% battery life after playing oggs all night (about 7
hours) with the screen turn off, and at about 50% volume.

The creative was also still playing :-) but it can't do oggs.

i wonder if the battery would last as long if i played wma instead ??
all that extra processing to check for drm might make a difference.

--
Brenda Wallace <brenda at wallace.net.nz>