[wellylug] FW: Building Bridges to community

Klenner, Colin colin.klenner at eds.com
Fri Feb 7 09:35:54 NZDT 2003

Agree we should discuss - wish we had the numbers they had eh? Finding a
venue would really be a challenge!

I think we should consider this in conjunction with NZOSS as it may be more
appropriate to that group - I get the impression that Canada is far more
organised and has far more support than we have had to date.

- Colin -