[wellylug] Employment required

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Mon Feb 10 12:51:37 NZDT 2003

On Monday 10 Feb 2003 10:39 am, sljudd at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> All, while I applaud our collective life-improvement efforts, I think this
> is getting way off-topic. I'm cool with people wanting IT/Linux related
> jobs, but there's gotta be a line somewhere, and I think this is close.
> Given what we've said about spam earlier, keeping self-employment
> discussions off would be consistent.
>
> (In a spirit of conciliation, I must admit that I am hungover and cranky
> this morning, so this may be colouring my judgement).
>
> stephen

But what if his self-employment discussions involve building a business to do
with Linux or IT?

There will always be some OT on a list like this. If we get too Nazi-ish about
it, nobody would bother post anything!

Luv, Jon

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LIgTpC/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM