[wellylug] VENUE

Lorraine Offord & Tony Wills ajwills at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 14 20:23:52 NZDT 2003

At 14:59 14/02/03 +1300, "Jamie Dobbs" <jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
>I have not yet heard from the Johnsonville Community Centre regarding the
>cancellation of our bookings and I don't epxect to until Monday now. I
>suspect that there should be no problem in us cancelling our meetings there
>for a move to the new LAN Place venue.

In a practical sense, whether you manage to cancel the J'ville booking or
not doesn't effect choosing to have the next meeting at the new venue - it
doesn't matter if we have to pay for J'ville next month, why not go to the
new venue anyway ??? Especially if you think it's a better venue.
(I don't actually see it as better with regard to access - parking and
humping equipment from some distant car.)

SAT, 15 February - March and Rally for Peace in the Middle East
12 noon at Glover Park
(Ghuznee Street, between Cuba Street and Cumberland Place)

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FpY02D/vN2EAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/