[wellylug] Pegasos PPC

fmannl <fp@prowse.co.nz> fp at prowse.co.nz
Wed Feb 19 09:08:07 NZDT 2003

Guys, not sure if all of you have seen my posting over on the LUG
forum so I thought I'd drop in here as this forum seems more alive :)

Just thought I'd drop a message here and guage interest in
your members having a demo of a new PPC motherboard currently under
development.

Currently the board runs Debian Linux (currently using Debian
Unstable just fine) and their own custom OS which is Amiga
compatable! The Board also runs MacOnLinux (MOL) enabling the use of
OSX etc. (just testing this feature)

I'd like to stress that I'm in no way financially connected to this
company - just part of the initial hardware beta testers. However the
company is offering some fairly good pricing on a motherboard and CPU
to usergroups. I've been informed that the pricing for a motherboard
and CPU (Currently a 600mhz G3 subject to change) will be $299USD
(plus any shipping and local taxes)

For more information on this board please look to

www.pegasosppc.com

Any comments appreciated

re

Francois