[wellylug] NZOSS Presidential Tour

Stephen Judd sljudd at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jan 6 14:23:55 NZDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 13:34, Rob Giltrap wrote:
> Peter Harrison (President of the NZOSS) is in Wellington and would like to invite you to meet up with interested parties.
>

> We are going to have two meeting times tomorrow (Tuesday 7th Jan)
>
> 1) Lunchtime in the CBD.
>
> Time:   1pm - 2pm
> Place:  Resultex Office
>         Mezzanine floor
>         110 Featherston Street
>         Wellington
>         (The building is diagonally across from the Shell service
> station on Featherston st)
>
> Agenda: Meet Peter and talk NZOSS business

I will try to come to the 1pm. I am sick at the moment but hope to
feeling better by then.

Cheers

Stephen
--
Stephen Judd <sljudd at paradise.net.nz>

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/