[wellylug] NZOSS Presidential Tour

Centurion Computer Technology Limited Centurion at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 7 08:51:00 NZDT 2003

I l burn you a copy for $10.00 3 cd's if thats amenable to you

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 07:59, Pearl wrote:
> I'd like to come to the lunchtime meeting (can't make the evening meeting
> unfortunately).
>
> Would anyone be bringing Redhat 8.0 cd's I could borrow or buy?
>

> Pearl Hanify.

	Daniel Reurich
	Centurion Computer Technolgy Limited
		Ph (04) 565 1344
		or (025) 374 387

The fool says in his heart "There is no God". (Psalm 14:1)

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/