[wellylug] CPU monitor under KDE?

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 9 16:18:47 NZDT 2003

On Thu 09 Jan 2003 15:54:29 NZDT +1300, Damon Lynch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying out KDE 3 since I'm curious what it's like compared to Gnome
> 2.0.  I haven't been able to figure out how to get a CPU load graph
> sitting in the tool-bar (Gnome 2 has a very nice CPU / Network / etc
> monitor).  I can get the network but not the CPU.  Is this possible?

Right-click on the panel, and select add->applet. One of those should do
it. Of course you wouldn't need to have to run a KDE app, any such
program will do.

Volker

> Thanks
> Damon
> --
> Damon Lynch <damon at dev-zone.org>
>

> [obnoxious Yahoo/eGroups ad removed]
>
>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>  // \\  Users
> /(   )\ Group
>  ^^-^^
>         http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/