[wellylug] Lycoris

Shroeder shroeder at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jan 10 13:30:03 NZDT 2003

Hi there

I thought I would give Lycoris a try but after I booted the CDRom it went through finding the first few things and then simply failed to start the wizard (oops, sorry, Lizard)

My computer should handle it you would think as I currently have Win98SE, Mandrake 9.0 and Debian Woody triple booting - I have also successfully had RedHat 8 running on it.

Therefore would I be correct in assuming that the Lycoris disk simply hasn't been correctly burned, or is this more likely to be a hardware problem that only Lycoris has issues with.

Thanks

Turn flat surfaces into speakers with the Soundbug.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWAVSC/onCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/