[wellylug] PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 6 11:10:39 NZST 2003

Something like Spamassassin for the list would be good IMHO.

I'd also be interested in learning how to set this up at home and
configure it so that it stop generating false positives etc. Perhaps
this is a topic that someone 'in the know' could talk to us about at an
upcoming meeting?

I currently have a 'mailserver' box here that retrieves all of my email
from my ISP using fetchmail (for several accounts), then drop it into
Maildirs for my IMAP client to view - learning how to set up
SpamAssassin at the 'server' would be my preferred method, as long as I
had some way to move falsely tagged Spam back into the relevant Maildir
and stop it from being moved in the future.